The Zebrafish Disease Models Society (ZDMS) is an international association dedicated to the advancement of basic and clinical research using zebrafish disease models. Established in 2014, ZDMS is a non-profit, independent, member-led association which serves individuals actively involved in the research of zebrafish disease models by promoting knowledge sharing and collaboration. We hope to foster international relationships and diverse interactions in the zebrafish academic, clinical and industrial research communities.
- Promote the study, research and use of zebrafish disease models throughout the world
- Promote diversity among the zebrafish community
- Act as a meeting point for academic, clinical and industrial scientists using zebrafish disease models
- Support and foster knowledge generation, discussion, training and education about zebrafish disease models
- Promote public awareness of the importance of the field and offer informed opinions on zebrafish disease models
Research Interest Groups
ZDMS Research Interest Groups are communities where members participate and collaborate on specific areas of interest while still being connected to the larger network.