Click Here to View the ZDM12 Sponsorship and Exhibitor Prospectus!
The annual Zebrafish Disease Models (ZDM) meeting is the premier gathering for researchers around the world who use zebrafish to study human disease. ZDM meetings recognize the need for relevant animal models to support mechanistic understanding of disease pathology and spur the development of innovative translational approaches. Beginning in 2007, the ZDM meetings have experienced rapid growth and have become an ideal setting to make contact with investigators who are working in technically demanding and well-funded areas of disease biology.
• Assistant, Associate and Full Professors
• Research Instructors, Fellows, and Postdocs
• Research Technicians and Associates
• Graduate and Undergraduate Students
• Zebrafish Facility and Imaging Core Directors
• Senior Project Coordinators and Mangers
• Company Representatives, Inventors, and Consultants
Expected attendance: 450