Be part of a growing zebrafish disease model community
Our aim is to be a knowledge sharing centre for zebrafish disease model researchers. Membership of ZDMS provides a range of valuable benefits and a comprehensive package of opportunities to enhance your professional development. Expand your professional network by becoming a part of a growing network of scientists with a focus on
- Expand your professional network by becoming a part of a growing network of scientists with a focus on zebrafish disease models
- Shape your profession by actively participating in the advancement of zebrafish disease models in academia, industry and within the public realm
- Disease models in academia, industry and within the public realm
- Collaborate with our Research Interest Groups who serve the specialised interests of ZDMS members
- Receive significant reduction on ZDMS annual conference fees
- Be kept up to date with quarterly ZDMS newsletters
- Access to website resources
- Share your knowledge by volunteering to sit on a committee
As our Society develops, we anticipate a growing number of benefits for ZDMS members, including education travel awards, member only access to resources, databases and networking opportunities.
Discount rates available to attend our dynamic ZDM conference
Click here to discover more about our annual conference.
Types of Membership
We have a membership category for everyone whether you are a trainee, starting out on your independent career, an established faculty or using zebrafish in industry. Perhaps you use zebrafish as your primary research model, or perhaps you are new to the field, all are welcome to join ZDMS to network and collaborate with follow researchers.
We offer three types of membership:
Faculty Member for any individual who has a faculty appointment and/or runs an independent research program at a University, Government or Non-Profit Research Institution.
Trainee Member for any individual who is a Postdoctoral trainee, graduate student, medical student or an undergraduate student. For details on how to apply click here
Industry Member for any individual representatives of industry and others with an interest in zebrafish disease models research.
Be part of ZDMS today, and help shape the future of zebrafish disease models!